Tuesday 12 April 2011

Procrastination is when you know you are supposed to hit the books but you end up doing anything else but study. Oh i'll just watch one more video of my favourite gymnast. Okay i need to study. Oh ya i need to check my mails! Yes i need to study. Oh shoots this dress is so me, do i need another dress? AHH why cant i just freaking study!? =/

It feels just like yesterday when i made the decision of doing my fourth year. Truth to be told, i didnt feel a tinge of sadness when i saw my friends at convocation just last week. And i'm kinda glad i didnt. I need to learn to let go of the past and look forward. And i will. Will need to look for a job after my exams, and i'm glad i'm more or less decided on what kind of jobs to take on. I went for an early childhood education fair few weeks back, and as much as i'd like to work with young children, i think i should just work in the corporate world first. At least, for my first job.

Something which i really hate. I hate it when past memories haunt me and i end up thinking bout all the IFs. I hate the fact that i remember all the things that i sincerely do not wish to remember, and forget all the things that i wished i remembered (so how do i remember forgetting them since i forgot them? Ans: i do remember snippets of them sometimes). After which, i'll hate myself for behaving how i do not want to behave. Me? I? It's confusing.

Btw, very randomly, i think i might just be the only person in the country who watches Artistic Gymnastics. Not soccer, not NBA, not cricket, but Artistic Gymnastics. Am i strange or what? My favourites at the moment would be Deng Linlin from China and Viktoria Komova from Russia. Not that anybody would care to know, but yeah. I enjoy watching them do their passes, their flips, twists, jumps.. and i share their joy when they win a competition by tearing with them. I am really strange.

Im thinking if i should just start a brand new blog after my exams.

I wanted to do a short post. But this looks long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home